Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I cannot get a full screen. My screen will not go all the

Customer Question

I cannot get a full screen. My screen will not go all the way to the right so I cannot click on the icon for full screen.
I tried right clicking on chrome icon and managed to eliminate it from my icons on my home page so now I have to go and type it in each time. it still does not go full screen.
I want to go back to having the icon permanently on my home page and get a full screen when I click it.
Please can you help me?
Thank you
dick coleman [richard m. coleman]
email rmcoleman***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.