Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am stuck with an updated pc with Windows 10 and I forgot

Customer Question

I am stuck with an updated pc with Windows 10 and I forgot my Windows password. I usually login Windows 10 with my email address so have not used a Windows password ***** years.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: I have an Asus x53s running Windows 7.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I did some research on passwords and it does not look good. I am going to go back to Windows 7 I think.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I do not think so.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. When you first login to Windows 10, do you still use your email address, and if so is it a hotmail or livemail address?