Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I installed Windows 10, last week. I now can't open any PDF

Customer Question

HI I installed Windows 10, last week. I now can't open any PDF files from my desktop. Message is "Fatal Error Acrobat failed to connect to DDE server." how do I fix this
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: Machine Desktop (Tower) HP 500-047c Windows 10 Home ver 1511
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Checked web - found little about Windows 10 that was up to date. have Wondershare PDFelement which was suggested - I was able to open dock but once saved ad PDF was not able to open again. Then started getting the Fatal error messages
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: What is the cost for this help and will they need access to my computer.
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: will the tech need access to my computer
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?