Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I need your help....I was FORCED to upgrade to Windows 10

Customer Question

I need your help....I was FORCED to upgrade to Windows 10 because Windows XP support has ended. I cannot find anywhere on the net where to download it. I have had an account for over 10 years and I want my MSN hosting back, along with my address book and favorites. I have been working on this for 2 weeks now and you are my last hope. I will cancel my longstanding account soon if this is not resolved. Please do not refer me to the download site or the member center as they are of no use. Again, this is your last chance to help a loyal customer. Thanks.........Glenn
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

If you have Windows XP, you can't upgrade to Windows 10. The free upgrade is only for Windows 7 and 8.

Expert:  Cody replied 2 months ago.

I can link a Windows 10 iso to you if you would like to reinstall everything?