Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

When I tried my mail it's rejecting it..Had it for

Customer Question

When I tried my mail it's rejecting it..Had it for years..Reset to new user name and new password ***** said I was good to go but it keeps telling me wrong password/user name
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I've tried a dozen times in the last day..I also can't get in my stock portfolio which is why the urgency..I will appreciate anything you can tell me...
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: There was a few updates the other day but it was after the fact..I even called the number yesterday and talked to somebody I had a hard time understanding a d she gave me 2 new user names to try and none helped she then tried to sell me some pay program to go any further..Sorry for the delay- I'm 70 and don't know how to type
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no-just please be patient
Category: Computer
Expert:  comp_audio replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to assist you today. I am looking through your question now and will reply in a moment. Thanks for your patience...

Please tell me who is your email provider and what program are you using to access your email?