Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming

I purchased German 1-5 in 2012 and installed it on my old PC

Customer Question

I purchased German 1-5 in 2012 and installed it on my old PC laptop. Now I have installed it on my new PC laptop. When I come to validate the product the activation code is now deemed invalid. The screen recommends I contact support for a solution to this
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 2 months ago.

Hi Ray, welcome.

You need to deactivate it on your old computer first:

Here's a link showing you how to do that:

If you no longer have access to the old computer you can contact phone support on this number: 1(###) ###-####br />
Let me know if you have any trouble and I can offer remote assistance to help you do this.

And if you could take a moment to click on one of the green stars at the top to rate me for my time, it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.