Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am lock out of accounts settings time tof 2 step

Customer Question

I am lock out of accounts settings time tof 2 step verification. I tri
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Are you saying about Gmail 2 Step verification, or something else ? Can you please give details?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Gmail 2 step I no longer have the same phone number and Google help is no fixing it

have you specified a backup phone number ? Didn't you have Backup codes ? ( These codes are available on your Accounts overview page and were first offered to you at the end of the 2-Step Verification setup. ) If your answer is NO for the above questions, why don't you get a duplicate sim issued? It would solve all the problems.