Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

On facebook only about half of the things posted shows on

Customer Question

on facebook only about half of the things posted shows on the screen what have i done wrong and can i correct it myself
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: it is a HP ProBook and the problem only was found this afternoon
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i do not know that much about my laptop and all i have really tried is to maximize the size
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

It depends on the picture size and the kind of a picture format you are posting which FB accepts.