comp_audio, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  20+ Years exp. CompTIA A+, Lenovo and Dell Certified.

I have a Lenovo vision CPU and I have an orange square with

Customer Question

I have a Lenovo vision CPU and I have an orange square with two exclamation points in it on the blue circle icon with a question marl in it. I got it to tell me it needs urgent attention but nothing more. Can you help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  comp_audio replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Matt.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Would you like me to connect to your computer using a secure remote connection for a small additional fee and work on the issue directly on your screen or continue via the chat session?

Let me know how you'd like to continue.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I actually need to contact HP support. Sorry about that. My bad.

Thanks for your reply. I was thinking something along those lines. Do you need assistance in getting there or how to proceed through their support system? Sometimes it can be cumbersome.

If not then click here to be taken to the page to arrange for a refund from JustAnswer.

Unless there is Unless there is anything else I can do to assist you today then I will close this request.

Should you ever need support from me in the future you can always click here to go to my page and send me your questions directly.

Thanks for your business my friend,

Matt B (comp_audio)