Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I got a letter from aOL saying they could not process my

Customer Question

i got a letter from aOL saying they could not process my last payment and I need to update my payment method.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: I just got the notice. No trouble paying in the part.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I went to as instructed but found place to update my credit card information.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No. go ahead
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Hello again, I see you viewed my last reply but never responded. Did you still need help with this issue?

Please respond when you can so we can mark this issue as resolved or continue working on the problem.

Dustin S