Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Please check my pc I cannot export files accidently

Customer Question

Please check my pc I cannot export files accidently converted to PDF's? 60 yrs old recent neck surgery hands shaky sometimes unable to fix. Can you please repair mistake so I can use my pc again. Unable to play games do e-mail or anything get adobe acrobat reader error messages.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know since when the problem started

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I think about a week now, I miss playing my big farm game just joined new cooperative too. Can you take out $10.00 a week went through identity theft live on $50 a week food,meds,everything. I already spent $20 of that at pharmacy and food?
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

i understand how frustrating that can be

If you want i can provide secure remote access and will fix the problem for you.

let me know and i will share a remote link with you

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

click here for remote asisstance

Click on the remote link and as it opens the page scroll down and click on the green button "I Agree" download and run Secure Remote Assistance
Allow it to install and let it be opened. I will be able to connect then.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I only have like maybe after the 1st fee $25.00 left on my debit card I'm not lying it's the truth
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

please click on the remote link i have given above that says click here for remote assistance

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't know what I'm doing but I guess I cannot seem to see your answers have an old cell phone not a smart phone. But I am guessing I can't afford your help cannot work to earn money so I just won't be able to do anything with this pc anymore. When you are poor a person can't have anything to look forward to. It seems like when I do have something someone always comes along and steals it from me one way or another. I thought google would help a less fortunate senior guess I was wrong money for nothing again. And I will have nothing to live on until next week good thing I got my medicine first or I wouldn't even
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

open this link on your computer