Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

When I start I get a blue frame with "Boot Menu" and

Customer Question

When I start I get a blue frame with "Boot Menu" and "Application Menu". Inside the blue frame...ATA HDDO: SandForce{200026BB}
What's the deal?
It wont let me do anything to get past this screen!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

One of two things have happened, either you have a bios / boot error. Or, your hard drive has failed.

lets try t his first.. On the blue menu that comes up, do you see a section at the top, sides or bottom where it shows what vairous keys do?

Do you see a key that says " Load defaults and exit " Or anything similar to that? If so, press the corresponding key and the computer will restart, and it may boot into windows.

Once youve read over this see if you can find what I mentioned, and let me know the outcome so we can try further steps, or mark this issue as resolved.

Dustin S

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Hello again, I see you viewed my last reply but never responded. Did you still need help with this issue?

Please respond when you can so we can mark this issue as resolved or continue working on the problem.

Dustin S