Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I joined you speed dating site on 7/20/2016 it was 9.99 I

Customer Question

Hello my name is***** joined you speed dating site on 7/20/2016 it was 9.99 I put it on my charge card and it is not working. It said something about me having only six days but it didn't even work that long and for the$9.99 I was suppose to get a month can you please get back to me . I have been trying to call customer service but it keeps saying there closed .
Thank you
Michaelina Avitabile
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 2 months ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Rachel I would love if you can help me find there site thank you very much do I have to pay for that information.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,