Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I still cannot get PMH to install updates. Current

Customer Question

Hi, this is Bob Erickson (*****@******.***). I still cannot get PMH to install updates. Current installation has gone none responsive. When I try to install updates I get "could not get online connection" or connection has failed. I have Int Explorer and Google Chrome so I don't understand the connection issue. Have had PMH since 2012 after purchase of DSC-TX20 camera and have imported photos, edited, etc. Now the program has stopped responding. (###) ###-####9019 home phone
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. What version of Windows are you running?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I already signed to pay $47 for help. bob erickson
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have Win 7 Home Premium. I signed up for $47 to help. Can you get on line for that fee???? bob
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dan, are you there or should I just cancel help????? bob
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

My apologies for the delay. Do you have the original installation CD for the software?

Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

Can you also provide me with the link you are using for the online connection?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dan, Please cancel my request. Started out at $47 and then you want another $39. Forget it. This is not being responsive. Cancel order and funding for $47 without help. Bob Erickson