Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I cannot open my Vipre Anti-virus program. It appears to be

Customer Question

I cannot open my Vipre Anti-virus program. It appears to be disabled. I notice it not working the last time I booted up my computer two days ago. I have previously asked the question to "Barun" from JustAnswer two days ago. My OS is Windows 10.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: My computer is a Lenova
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried to activate the program from services.msc.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I am using a Lenovo laptop.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

Can I offer you remote support so I can log in and fix your issue?

Expert:  Cris replied 4 months ago.

Please use the link provided to start the remote session.Click on Agree then download and run the file.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3bfac398-731c-475c-baf8-27513a61f354

Expert:  Cris replied 4 months ago.

Payment failed, please correct the issue to continue.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
16531461-277 I had to leave for an hour. Back now; I still do not have an answer.
Expert:  Cris replied 4 months ago.

Your credit card did not process for us to continue with the remote session.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My credit card HAS BEEN CHARGED!!!
Expert:  Cris replied 4 months ago.

You should have received a message payment failure on the remote session proposal.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have a notice on my credit card showing that payments of $5 and $49 have been made and are being applied to my account per the account information that I have updated with Just Answer. What is going on?
Expert:  Cris replied 4 months ago.

I would recommend you call you credit card company they might have a hold because these charges. I see that you have a similar question from two days ago. Which I will have closed out and get you a refund issued.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
That doesn't help me with my Vipre problem! Please close my account. I will get help elsewhere!
Expert:  Cris replied 4 months ago.

I would like to remote in and fix the issue with for you. But your credit card has not cleared for payment on the remote session.