Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

As of 07-13-2016 I can't access my *********** email.. My

Customer Question

As of 07-13-2016 I can't access my *********** email.. My local repair shop has tried to solve this problem - without success. I don't know SBC and AT&T are connected. He called AT&T from my house but, all failed because: 1. I can't remember my password (As I remember it was Topaz 123); 2. I have no cell phone. (he could not use his cell phone).This ordeal took about 2 hrs.How do I get my sbcglob.net email back? I now have a gmail address: andersenkatja43gmail.com and am not happy with it (It's too much to learn for a 77 year old woman.Please help.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: As of 07-20-2016
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None, as far as gmail is concerned. It's sbcglobal.net that I would like to have back
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't know if I am smart enough to follow instructions. Is there a way that my local tech. can contact you - and how?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 4 months ago.

Hello, welcome.

The password ***** be stored on your computer inside the registry, I could take a look at it for you if you like so we can find the original password.