Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My computer has so many harddrives and data and files are

Customer Question

my computer has so many harddrives and data and files are unorganized and everywhere - now a tech put my pictures on a different harddrive and I can't find them even using the search function
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Fryes built computer I just converted to window 10 and the pictures were moved from c dirve, ssd, to another, unknown drive and searching all the drives didn't bring up the folder labeled My Pictures.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Looking in all the harddrives
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: How much is it
JA: It's only $5.
Customer: Sold!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

search for the file with .jpg .png files on all the drive search.