IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

I belong to POF dating site but last night got hacked out of

Customer Question

I belong to POF dating site but last night got hacked out of it now can't get back in nor find any phone number for assistance
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: since last night
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: reboot entire system, the problem lies on their's not recognizing me as a customer
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: does this cost and if so amount
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

It is possible that your POF account was deleted if you stopped paying for the membership. However, if you have reasons to believe the account is still there, but another person (such as a hacker) got into it and changed the e-mail address and/or password, then I suggest contacting the POF customer service immediately and letting them know about it.

The only way you can get a response from them is via this e-mail:

Unfortunately, there is no phone number you can call. So, send them an e-mail explaining what happened. Make sure to include as much information about your POF account as possible, such as:

- your full name

- original e-mail address used to register the account

- last password ***** remember using

- in case you paid for the membership, include a short description of the payment source used, for example "Visa credit card ending in XXXX" - type last 4 digits of the credit card

- date of your last access

- anything else you find important

After sending them an e-mail, they should respond within 3 business days; however, if they are experiencing high volume of e-mails, it could take an extra few days, so be patient.

I am here for any other assistance, if needed.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 months ago.

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.