Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to get onto eBay. Orginally I contacted eBay and

Customer Question

I am trying to get onto eBay. Orginally I contacted eBay and entered my e-mail address and pass word I was excepted with an account with eBay they even sent me a e-mail congratuling as a eBay user But when I tried to log on this morning I had troubles, I was unable to operate the system and I don't know why.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: What do you mean what service provider ??
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Again what troubleshooting have I tried ?? I thought you people would sort my problem out, or was I wrong ??
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I am only rather new at this game, so help me please
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Please tell me what happens when you attempt to sign in to eBay. Do you see the "Oops, that's not a match" message, or something else?

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.