Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I'm having trouble getting onto e Bay, I thought once I had

Customer Question

Hi There
I'm having trouble getting onto e Bay, I thought once I had given my details such as my Name and password ***** received confurmation, I was right for e Bay. The next day I tried
to log in, but unfortunately I was rejected, in the end I tried my name, then my e-mail address, I then became confused, even today I tried again with no luck, what am I suppost to do. Can you help me please
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

eBay allows you to sign in with either the eBay user name + password ***** the e-mail address + password. Please try both methods and let me know if you were able to sign in successfully.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 months ago.

May I know if you have tried to sign in to eBay with both your user name and e-mail address?

How did it go?

Let me know,