B. Rath
B. Rath, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I was messing around with my profile name one evening. I did

Customer Question

I was messing around with my profile name one evening. I did not know this would be a problem. I changed my name to Arabic variations 3-4 times, then could not change it back. I did not know this would happen. WHAT DO I DO? HOW DO I REQUEST AN EXCEPTION TO POLICY ONE-TIME
Category: Computer
Expert:  B. Rath replied 2 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

If you changed your profile name on Facebook a few times, it will automatically lock you out from changing it back for 60 days. However, if you would like to expedite the process, please use the following contact form:

Fill out the required info, including your real name, in the form and then upload a photo of one of your IDs, and click Send.

Facebook will then review the info ASAP and change the profile name back for you, usually within a couple of days.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way that I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Please ignore this message. It was posted in error.

Expert:  B. Rath replied 2 months ago.

Please follow the directions provided in my above reply, and let me know if you have any questions/concerns (also, ignore any remote assistance offer if it shows up on this page, we do not need to do a remote session for your issue). Thank you.