Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I had a message around the 20th that it looked as if someone

Customer Question

I had a message around the 20th that it looked as if someone was trying to get into my email and I was asked to verify my account. I have yet to be able to verify my email. I have a lot of important documents saved in the email and only 1 question was asked during the process that was of a personal nature. The questions were the same each time. My email is:***@******.***. This has been my email for over 10 years. PLEASE help me! I opened a new email so that the 4 digit code could be sent (*****@******.***) and now that is the one that opens. I am in Naknek, Alaska working, my AT&T cell phone does not work here.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thanks for using I am Cris. I am very sorry to hear about your issue I know it can be very frustrating.

Have you filled out Windows Recovery Form?