Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Trying to open Point of sale that has been used everyday for

Customer Question

trying to open Point of sale that has been used everyday for over 4 years. message recieved is error 1330. A file that is required cannot be installed because the cabinet file E: has an invalid digital signature. I tried reinstalling the program and that did not work
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I would say I am a basic user
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The first message I received was an Error 3371 statis code 1118. I went to the C: drive and to Program data/intuit/entitelment client/v6 and tried to delete it
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Yes, I am unfamiliar with your group and would like to know what the charges are for assistance
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Please provide a little more information on your services
Category: Computer
Expert:  comp_audio replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to assist you today.

Please tell me what is the software that accompanied the cash drawer and what is the brand and model of the cash drawer?