Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Windows vista doesn't seem to update. It says checking for

Customer Question

Windows vista doesn't seem to update. It says checking for updates. I think I have left it this way for an hour. The hard drive light flashes normally about once a second which idicates to me that windows update isn't actually checking for updates! Actually, my Windows 7 computer does the same thing!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

I can get the vista or the windows 7 any one of them fixed. Let me know you need support for which computer.