Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I want to seriously complain about mixmusix.com extension. I

Customer Question

I want to seriously complain about mixmusix.com extension. I tried to "trash" all the extensions relating to the above. they did not like my answer that I feel as if they hijacked my computer and would not accept that answer and required another and another before they would eliminate the entire extension and plug ins. That REALLY pissed me off. I'm now going looking for anything relating to mixMusic on my computer and I'll let you know if I find anything. Please send my complaint up the line. Thank you. Leland **** [email protected]
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
just cancel this is not what i thought it was. i may join later. you have my credit card info. dont use it. Leland ****
[email protected] i never completed your payment page. Thank you
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****

Please note that you have reached JustAnswer - online paid question-and-answer website where you can ask questions and get them answered by verified Experts.

I am a Computer Expert who can assist you in case you require assistance. Please confirm if you want to continue.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No thank you. As I said in a text, I did not understand your services and tried everything to try to cancel and ask you to not use my credit card. I may use your services in the future and have your page bookmarked. Take it seriously about not using my credit card. I never completed registration either. Thank you, Leland ****