Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I lost my hard drive and all my programs. I have been trying

Customer Question

I lost my hard drive and all my programs. I have been trying to reload. I found my download of version 7 and reinstalled it. iPage is my email host. WhenI try to start my email I get the error "The server's SSN certificate was rejected for the following reason: Unknown" The message ask if I want to trust this certificate in future sessions? I answer 'YES' and the same message pops up. Any ideas?
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: 10 Years as user and mid level maintenance, I am primarily a system designer and programmer.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Not a lot, comm is one of my weaker areas.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I run 15 different email accounts when Eudora is working. I have tried a few changes while working with iPage teck Support but they do not understand Eudora.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,

Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Just cancel this session and refund any funs you have taken from my account. I know you are part of a business and I do not work with any business that works the way this one does. Thank you for wasting my time..

I have absolutely no idea what you are referring to, but I will go ahead and close the question. I am not part of any of the business decisions. Thank you.