I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously? Or is this a new computer?
What's the error or message?
Have you tried anything?
Do you have windows 7 or 8 or 10?Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,
Please make sure the CAPS lock key and NUM lock key are turned off on your computer's keyboard, and check. Please note that password ***** *****
- It looks like you are not there. I'm not sure what you have tried yet, so I will provide a couple of solutions for now. Please try when you are available. I apologize if I've giving a solution that you've already tried.
1. On another working computer (or on a tablet or smartphone), click on the website below:
2. Then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next at the bottom.
3. Then in the first box, type in the email address as shown on the problematic computer.
4. Then in the second box, type in the characters as shown on the page.
5. Then click on Next at the bottom. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your Microsoft account password.
, then try it on the problematic computer.
- If that does not work, please try the following steps on the problematic computer:
- If there is still any issue, please answer my questions in my previous reply, so I can troubleshoot the issue further.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further; we guarantee our service. Thank you,
How is it going? It's been a few days. Do you still need help with this issue or with anything else?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,