Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

My FX DocuPrint CP105bwas working until i installed

Customer Question

My FX DocuPrint CP105bwas working until i installed Windows10.Know it wont print
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jennifer French replied 4 months ago.

My name is*****'ll be assisting you today.

Most likely, the update either corrupted the printer driver, or they aren't compatible with WIN10 yet.

Give me just a moment and I'll give you instructions on where to start.

First, go to SEARCH and type DEVICES AND PRINTERS into the search box.

Under DEVICES AND PRINTERS, find your printer, if it is there. Right click on it and run the TROUBLESHOOT function. If it is a simple fix, it will resolve on it's own.

If not, go to START, click on SETTINGS, then DEVICES, then PRINTERS AND SCANNERS. If you don't see your printer there anymore, click on ADD A PRINTER OR SCANNER. Let it try to detect your machine. Make sure it is on and connected to the computer.

If your printer is detected, just follow any on-screen instructions to install it — Windows will download and install any necessary drivers automatically. If it isn’t listed, click THE PRINTER THAT I WANT ISN'T LISTED.

We are reinstalling a local printer, so select MY PRINTER IS A LITTLE OLDER, HELP ME FIND IT option and click NEXT. Windows 10 will search your PC again for connected printers and will try to detect yours.

If NONE of that works, go HERE http://onlinesupport.fujixerox.com/setupDriverForm.do?ctry_code=AU&lang_code=en&d_lang=en&pid=DPCP105&source=fxpc&cid=2.

Download your printer software and install it that way. Make sure it is unplugged from the computer until it tells you to plug it in.

Use the Windows 8 driver.

If none of that works, then you'll either have to revert back to your previous version of Windows, or get a Windows 10 compatible printer.

If you resolved this with my help, great. Please leave a rating on my answer so that I can receive credit!

Either way, good luck and thank you for using Just Answer.

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.