Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I NEED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO HAVE A MEMBER OF THE GEEK

Customer Question

I NEED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO HAVE A MEMBER OF THE GEEK SQUAD COME TO OUR HOUSE TO WORK ON DESK TOP COMPUTER AND PRINTER. PRINTER WILL NOT PRINT, COMPUTER WILL NOT PLAY A CD. WE ALSO HAVE TWO LAP TOPS. I CAN'T GET THE INTERNET ONE OF THEM. WE HAVE A MEMBERSHIP WITH BEST BUY BUT IT IS ABOUT TIME TO RENEW IT. WE LIVE IN TAHLEQUAH. ROBERT A. SMITH AND SYLVIA . (###) ###-####OR 918-9I3-0311
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jennifer French replied 4 months ago.

This is actually Just Answer. We are independent of Best Buy and Geek Squad. You would have to call Geek Squad and set up that appointment. The number to do the Best Buy in Muskogee is(###) ###-#### Just ask for Geek Squad and they will set up an appointment for you.

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

If you would prefer, I can connect to your computer from here and get the printer working.

And I may be able to guide you through getting the internet working on the second computer. Our prices are much more affordable then the geek squad.

Would you like to continue?

Dustin S