Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I tried to sign up for the push money app but it won't let

Customer Question

Hi I tried to sign up for the push money app but it won't let me go past the registration part, I'm stuck on 1 of 3. If it's faster you can talk to me by calling my cell at 1-***-***-****. Thanks, Joe
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 4 months ago.

I can call you but we require an additional charge for that.

i can even log in remotely to fix it with you on your computer screen if you like. its the same price either way.

Or we can just go back and forth this way. Usually if it is snagging at some point it means that there is something on the page that you have no filled out or have filled out incorrectly

if you read it carefully you should be able to find it. Sometimes it says what it is sometimes they are highlighted or in Red or something like that. But look at each field that you had to fill out. make sure that it is correct and has no marking from the site saying it is wrong.

there might be a check box that you have to check to agree to something.

there might be a captcha box where you have to put the code in correctly to prove you are human.

It might not like your email address or ID because it was used before.

I am sorry to sound so simplistic but these things usually are very simple errors and the pages are sometimes confusing.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm sorry but this is completely wrong, I was redirected to just answer.com
I was trying to contact teck support through a specific app. I know how to fill out boxes an click on the correct box to activate it, but it just didn't work, I thought you were connected to the push money app tech support, there is nothing wrong with my computer, but thank you for your speedy reply. Please do not charge my credit card. This was a case of involuntary redirect, if there is such a term, like I said I thought I was communicating with someone else. Thank you.

up to you. they may not have tech support

but if you want a refund you can email***@******.***

if you want to try a remote session i can do that as well. And you can still get a refund if you are not happy afterwards.

It your call. :)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No thank you, I'm sure your very good at what you do, but like I said, this was a redirect and a simple mistake, have a good weekend.

i did a little research it might be worth something to you to know that push money app has been classified as a scam all over the internet

http://www.bestbinaryoptionssignal.com/push-money-app-scam-review-software/

http://www.quintup.com/push-money-app-review-scam/

Binary trading in itself is nothing new. Basically you buy options and bet both ways so if the stock goes up or down you can make money. The part they dont tell you is that if the stock doesnt go much either way you lose both bets. It is also something that you can do with any brokerage account. The websites claim to make it easy. But in truth they are acting as your broker and they might actually be betting against you. 'they may not actually purchase the stocks for you. They just keep track on their website. This makes them more of a casino than a stock trader. Also their commissions are extremely high. And since they are not actually buying the stock in your name they get to hold all of your money. Most of them are not very old and its a pretty easy scam for them to just walk away with all the money one day.