Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.

I am trying to connect my printer Epson XP 422 to my

Customer Question

Dear Sir, I am trying to connect my printer Epson XP 422 to my computer via wifi and I dont know how to do it can you help me please.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** i can certainly help you.

If necessary i can even log into your computer remotely to do it with you.

Connecting a printer via wifi is a 2 step process

First you have to connect the printer to the wifi router.

You can do that from the printer control panel under network setup if you know your wifi passkey. This is the same password ***** you put into any computer or phone to use the wifi.

Once that is connected you can just run the install disk that came with the printer and it will find the printer on the network and install it.

This page has a video that shows you how to do everything step by step. But please just get back to me if you run into a problem at any step and i will clear it up for you. I should be here on and off most of the day.