Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Ever since i put some important security info on my printer

Customer Question

Ever since i put some important security info on my printer it is slow in printing and when I push th backspace button to erase I can only do it one leter at a time. (notice how it mised the 2nd 't'? & 's' - How do I remedy it? ALSO when I ask these questions it refuses to be sent to be answered.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I'm sorry to hear about the problem, it must be quite frustrating. I hope I can help with it.

What security info did you put into your printer? please explain.

Also, what computer do you have please? a Windows PC, or an Apple computer?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
windows Vista
everything that 3 Credit FREEZE needed. SC, Credit # I printed and made a copy forgeting to remove from the printer til morning.Should I start al over? What does your offer do?

I'm not sure yet what your question involves, so I cannot yet say what is needed. It sounds as if your keyboard, or typing on the computer, is quite slow... is it ?

I am not sure that security information printed out on the printer would make your computer slow. I think that is likely to be a problem on the computer. Can you tell me, what was done on the computer, or to the computer, recently, that might have affected it to make it slower? if you're not sure, just guess, and I will help sort it out for you.