Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I game my question and also my Visa credit card number but

Customer Question

I game my question and also my Visa credit card number but got lost from your program
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. my name is John.

Did you post the question in justanswer website because i cannot find any previous questions posted in your question history page.

Could you please explain the issue you are facing.

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I cannot get the start screen when I press the windows key. I have a Lenovo computer and they told me my computer is invaded from Liberia. I also talked to Juno and they referred me to Lenovo. I also cannot get the speaker or notifications to come up
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for the details.

Are you using windows 10 computer?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
windows 10
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Before i can start remote support i need to know whether you are chatting to me from the problematic PC or not?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
is there something you can do?
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Are you currently chatting to me from the problematic PC now?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Do I wait on this program for an answer or what?
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Ma'am i have replied to you couple of times i believe you didn't see it,I can remote access to your computer and check the issue directly but to do that i need to know whether you are chatting to me from the problematic PC.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
please answer me, I cannot tell if you are still working for me or is ther
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
is there something you can do? Should I just keep waiting?
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

I had replied to you couple of times.I can remote access to your computer and check the issue directly but to do that i need to know whether you are chatting to me from the problematic PC.

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am talking with you on the computer that has the problem. Did not see any responses.
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

May I remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Did you see my last reply regarding remote support access permission ?

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

It seems like you had opened a new question to reply back to me,please reply using the reply box below.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i'm not sure what you are asking for now. I gave an answer for what my problem is as well as other emails back and forth with you
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=948ec9b2-2b63-4cdf-9663-8c773b2a4aa7 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
what more do you need. I responded to every question but I get nothing back except sandy is working on the problem -- john is working on the problem -- and a third person is working on the problem. Why do I not get an answer??? My payment info has been updated but it shows a payment error. Let's do something!!!
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

I had given you reply and given you remote support link so that i can access your system and check the issue but i haven't got any reply or access to your computer?

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

It seems like you are not getting any replies from me or you are have difficulty navigating in our site so i will open this question to other experts who can provide you phone support and assist you.I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,