Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

No boot screen, I turn pc on few seconds later it turn

Customer Question

No boot screen, I turn pc on few seconds later it turn itself off then on again ?
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: asus p8z68 desktop.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I installed a new motherboard, ps, cpu, fans, reseat everthing, my new ps is 115v.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: how much it cost.
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: ok
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible

Does the motherboard has a beep speaker on it. Do you hear any beep when it shuts down the power once you turn it back on.