Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

The Firefox browser on my wife's laptop operates in Spanish,

Customer Question

The Firefox browser on my wife's laptop operates in Spanish, not English. We both had our laptops in Peru for 18 months. When we came back mine reverted to English. Hers will not. I have tried all the setting sin Firefox to no avail.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi Tony,

Would you be okay if I connected to your wife's laptop and viewed/fixed the issue for you? I am sending the remote offer now and you would need to follow the steps afterwards from her laptop. (I am not sure if you are using it right now)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
We never connected so I didn't actually get any help. Best Buy solved my problem today. You can keep the $5.00.
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi Tony,

I am glad to hear that Best Buy fixed your issue. I did not hear back from you after I sent my initial reply and remote services offer.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry, but we were unable to set up the remote service. You were certainly willing to help. I'm not going to rate you because you weren't able to do anything. That would be dishonest. As I said previously, you can keep my $5.00 but please don't charge any more to my card or I will contest it. Also, please stop sending me emails. Thank you
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Okay, thank you.