Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Need directx9 to upgrade to windows 10dont know where to get

Customer Question

need directx9 to upgrade to windows 10dont know where to get it for my gateway laptop
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: windows 8.1 nv76r
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried to download direct9 driver nothing happened
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I guess not
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.