Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Ny name is marvin about a week agoe I lost all my receits so

Customer Question

ny name is ***** ***** a week agoe I lost all my receits so I was forst to join neat I still have not recoverd my receits.what price can I pay torecover ny reseits ? I have computer 8 windows
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you referring to neat the scanner for the receipts? Have you installed it and working on recovering items? What error are you getting?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i nead a bill from about or 2 weeks ago i also nead my doctor cards
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
my scanner is working however I lost my folders for something I dident do that leaves you

Do you mean you lost a folder you had scanned in the neat program or was it already on your computer?

In order to help you, I need to know what operating system you have on your device. Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8.1, 10, or do you have a Mac?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am getting an error that saids marvin 1 wont let me open

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.

Okay, unless we are in remote support, i cannot see what you see. We need to be very detailed in writing back/forth otherwise.

When you open 'what' it gives you that message? A folder, the program, inside the program etc?

Can you tell me the steps you took and the exact message you see?