Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

I upgrate to window 10 and lost my solitaire game from

Customer Question

I upgrate to window 10 and lost my solitaire game from window 7.i want it back.how I do that?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: few hours
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I didn't
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you wanting to stay with 10 and play windows 7 versions still to play (IF they are compatible for some still)?

If you are, please go to this link, download and install this application. (download button on top right)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9rypo5zxfp5d767/tRhHGG6zys

Download the zip file and save it to some place like your desktop. then unzip it and install.

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.

only hit the accept offer IF you want me to do this for you as opposed to written support and helping you

through the download/install process.