Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am 89 years old. I moved from WV to El Paso. I have new

Customer Question

I am 89 years old. I moved from WV to El Paso. I have new contact information. My computer died and it had my Yahoo password ***** it. I bought a new computer. I tried to check my yahoo email, and the password ***** had written down was not correct. I backup email was not correct. I have my cell phone, but I don't text. Yahoo sent me a password ***** something to my cell phone. I did not get it, since I don't text. I tried to find a phone number, to call Yahoo and explain this. I have not been able to find a contact number and am not happy about it. Please help me.Lewis Richmond
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know when you are ready i will help you out to reset your yahoo email password.

Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

If you want i can remote access and will fix the problem secure remote access is an additional service which allows the expert to work directly on the problem an it provides quick resolution, you can sit back and watch while the experts fixes the problem right in front of you. This saves you a whole lot of time and money.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Are you on the computer where you want the yahoo password ***** be reset?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can you call me
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

I can call and remote connect as well.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have questions
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

i have sent you the phone call service offer already you need to accept it so that the system allows me to call you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm sorry, but I am not comfortable with you. I am not going to give a stranger remote access to a computer, if I am not able to talk to them first. I am not going to pay for a phone call, to see if they provide the service I want.
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

Remote assistance and phone calls are two different services and i was trying to provide you both in one additional price. I have sent you the offer you can check for phone call i can call you once you accept the phone call offer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please cancel my request and refund my deposit.
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

i can cancel remote service and you can opt for phone call and if you do not want both we can still continue on this chat session and i can walk you through.

Let me know if that is fine.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please just cancel everything. All these requests for money have scared me. I will try another avenue. All I wanted to do was talk to a live person and ask a question.
Expert:  Michelle replied 3 months ago.

my system allows to me to make a call when the phone call service is accepted by the customer. Thanks.

Expert:  Martin replied 3 months ago.

Hello, if you still need help with this let me know.