Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I dropped my billfold on the keyboard and it turned the

Customer Question

I dropped my billfold on the keyboard and it turned the print screen horizontally and not verticall. How can I turn it around
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hi Susan,

Simply hold down Control + Alt and then select the arrow key for which way you want your laptop or PC screen to face. You may need to press the keys a couple of times to get the right orientation.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.