Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Are you going to charge me. AOL is not working properly and

Customer Question

Are you going to charge me.
JA: I hope not.
Customer: AOL is not working properly and I want to cancel perfect speed since it has not helped at all. AOL is the only site that is not working.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: A few months. Its frustrating
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Scan disk, Malware and Disk cleanup
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: its just AOL that is not working correctly. thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

We do charge for support here. But we also guarantee our support meaning if I cant fix the issue, you will be entitled to a full refund.

What I can do, is help you cancel the AOL perfect speed so you are no longer charged. But that wont fix the aol issue. Most likely, what we need to do is repair your aol browser. Especially if you are running windows xp. This is something Ive done many times before.

Do you want to proceed with paid help?

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no thanks. Just cancel perfect speed.
Thank you
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

I cannot cancel perfect speed. We are not aol. And if you dont want paid support then unfortunately, I cant help you do anyhing.

I could help you cancel it, and help you repair the AOl browser. But we are a paid service.

Dustin S.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.