Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Is there a way of finding my password I seem to of lost it

Customer Question

Is there a way of finding my password ***** seem to of lost it one TV works I can get the other two to work
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password ***** ***** TV asking for, such as Wi-Fi / wireless password?

What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My Internet service is Verizon and I have an iPad

Thank you.

1. What kind of password ***** ***** TV asking for, such as Wi-Fi / wireless password? Or something else?

2. What's the model of your Verizon internet modem / router device?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have one TV in my house that does work two TVs I can't get Pandora on

Thank you. To confirm, the problematic TV's are asking for the password ***** your Pandora account. Is that correct?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Action tea M1424WR Rev.1 this is what I got off of the router

And/or can you please tell me exactly what is currently showing on the problematic TV's screen?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's asking me for a password

Can you please tell me the exact wordings? Please let me know everything showing on the problematic TV's screen. Thank you,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
When I go to my Pandora account it asked me if I have an account have you a Pandora account then it asked me for my email address and password ***** sign in

Thank you. Can you please confirm your email address? Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Pandora has just sent you an email message. Please check your email now and follow the instructions in that email message in order to reset your Pandora account password.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Note: Password ***** ***** If you do not receive an email message from Pandora in your Verizon email account, please also check your email Spam / Junk folder.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, please click on the Pandora website below:

http://www.pandora.com/account/help

, then there, enter your email address. Then click on the Reset Password option there. Then check your email for a message from Pandora and follow the instructions in that email message in order to reset your Pandora account password.

; If needed, please also check your email Spam / Junk folder.

Note: If there is any trouble following the instructions in the email message from Pandora, then please copy and paste the email message's content here, so I can troubleshoot the issue further.

How is it going? It's been a few days. Do you still need help with this issue or with anything else?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

If you still need help with this issue and/or with any other question / issue, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Do not need your services any longer did not have a very good experience please do not contact me anymore

I'm sorry. Was there any issue? About two weeks ago, you asked me for help with your Pandora password, and I provided a possible solution, but you did not get back to me, so I could help further if there was still any issue. I also offered to connect remotely to your computer and fix your Pandora password ***** through your computer, then it would work on your TV. Were you stuck at any step with my solution? Did you have any trouble getting back to me previously? This is my last message. If you still need help with this issue later on or with anything else in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I did not have a good experience I do not want to use the service any longer please do not bother me again
Customer: replied 7 months ago.