Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I have a 250.00 refund from security which I purchased when

Customer Question

I have a 250.00 refund from security which I purchased when I had mirosoft. Now that I have chromebook how can they issue my refund?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

The call you received was a scam. You didnt pay them or give them any payment details or account details did you?

The reason I say this is a scam is because 1. Even Nortons most expensive antivirus package is only 60$ for five machines, as seen here

And also, neither microsoft nor any other legitimate security company will call you.. Youd have to find them and call them.

If you didnt give them any payment info or account info, t hen I would safely ignore that call. And count yourself lucky that you didnt pay them.

If you have any further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I seen you read my reply but never responded.. Did you have further questions, did you need further help with this issue?

Dustin S