Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Re: in-dash wide color LCD monitor w/ receiver & changer

Customer Question

Re: in-dash wide color LCD monitor w/ receiver & changer control; Model # ***** Used in RV
ISSUE: Closed unit at end of trip. Now unit will not open, just beeps 3 times
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Have you tried pressing the tiny reset button and holding it for about 30 seconds.. Its located on the back of the control board and you can see it on page 67 of this manual

If that doesnt get it to start again.. You may need to disconnect everything, then reconnect it.. And try the reset switch again.

Other wise, a fuse may have blown or if your RV was sitting out doors in high heat, the control board itself may have fried.

Hopefully, the reset switch fixes the issue.. If not, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.