Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

We just migrated with Office 365 and I am working in Excel

Customer Question

Hi, we just migrated with Office 365 and I am working in Excel and i cannot select legal as a paper size to set up or to print. Although it says "more options" there isn't anything put paper, A4, and two other that are basically 4x6 and 3x5
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?
Customer: Office 365
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: online search. saving as different type. opening new file.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: thats all i think
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

In order to help you, I need to know what operating system you have on your device. Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8.1, 10, or do you have a Mac?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
windows 10
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
looks like it is excel 2013

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.