ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a computer technician.
56108293

Was notified by yahoo to change password about 1 month ago

Customer Question

was notified by yahoo to change password ***** 1 month ago as a suggestion changed password ***** was on my ipad 2 or 3 weeks and forget password work in a water treatment plant and need to print out quotations please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  ChrisC replied 4 months ago.

Hi Russ, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer!

At this point, have you done anything to try to reset the password?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can not get anywhere My old password ***** Wilson all lower case letters could I get it back
Expert:  ChrisC replied 4 months ago.

Russ. the ONLY way to reset the password ***** ***** Yahoo's password ***** wizard. Since Yahoo accounts are free, the support options are limited and there is no live support via the Internet or phone for password *****

You can access the Password ***** wizard via the following link:

https://login.yahoo.com/account/challenge/username

As mentioned, this is the only Yahoo approved method for resetting your password, but as long as you have the necessary security information it should work for you.

Let me know if you have any other questions on this and I'll help in any way that I can.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is there any other option aside to reset wizard. I can't even remember the answer.
Expert:  ChrisC replied 4 months ago.

Russ, I hate to say it but there's not. Unfortunately, since Yahoo's accounts are free, the company does not provide live password ***** support as one might expect from a paid service.

I can understand how frustrating this probably is for you. I wish there was more I could do on my end.