Rylan Sharpe
Rylan Sharpe, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Global IT Manager at an International Company
93720025

I have a Dell Photo 966 printer and I would like it to print

Customer Question

I have a Dell Photo 966 printer and I would like it to print with a HP Pavilion. It allows me to print once or twice, then it will prompt the driver is not working?????!!!!!!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Model 21 N121
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Anything allowed by the computer and inserting the disk for the Dell printer
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nope
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I am happy to help you with your issue. Can you please confirm what Version of Windows you have?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Latest
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I purchased this computer less than a year ago

Thank you for your quick response. Have you been able to get it to print again? Does a reboot fix it temporarily and then you get the error again?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I haven't tried that. I needed to print a document online. However it was limited to its availability.

So, if you reboot, you won't be able to print it again?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Not sure, I was hoping you could answer that simple question for a simple $5, which I was charged.

We can actually install a PDF printer on your computer, so that you can print the page that you have open, then try the reboot and see if that helps. That way you have a PDF on your computer that you can print even after the reboot. Do you want to try that?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Forget it, the document I needed to print is no longer available to me. Put this on your Ratings for how well you helped by doing nothing and charging me and asking me questions that you should have already had an answer to. I didn't know this document was limited to time and neither did you but a $5 charge, C'mon!!!!!!!! And then to jump to 8 times the amount to really help, WTF!!!!!!!!!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No response!!!!!!!

Hello, I am sorry that you are not happy. This chat is fully refundable and since we did not fix your problem, I am ensure that you are taken care of. For your information, you are not charged per response, but rather after you accept the final response. Would you like to continue troubleshooting your printer with me, knowing that the cost is all in one.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
REFUND PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never said I would be charged per response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not taken care of this matter and will surely not recommend any services from "just Answer" because you expect everyone to "JUST ANSWER" their own questions. I should charge you for taking up my time for thinking I could come up with the answer to the question I had for you.

I am happy to forward this conversation for a refund now. You are NOT charged per response. That is not how this works. Just asking questions so that I can answer your question to my best ability. Sorry again you are not happy. I am sending this in for a refund now.