Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Lost email and can,t get on internet explorer and Microsoft

Customer Question

lost email and can,t get on internet explorer and Microsoft 10
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you. Could you please answer the following question

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Edge,Mozilla, Google Chrome?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Microsoft outlook. @verizon.net
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Did you lost the access to your email after you upgraded to windows 10?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Remotely troubleshoot please
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I did not convert to Microsoft 10 yet but I want to
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8c6c3087-f35f-4fe6-b46a-45151260dbb9 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

I haven't got the access to your computer, is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool (Elisnore Screen Connect Client)?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Cannot download to safari
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Are you currently chatting to me from a windows PC because the remote support tool i gave above works only on windows

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Windows pc
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Then the above remote support tool should work.what does it show when you click on I agree/download ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Safari says cannot download
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Here is another tool to do remote support it’s called Team Viewer, to download it click on this link http://www.teamviewer.com download, install and then open it. Let me know the id and password it shows. Do not close the Team-Viewer window or this chat page. Closing the Team-viewer window will terminate the remote session too so please do not close Team-Viewer window after you give me the id and password. When you send me the id please insert space in-between the digits like 1 2 3 4 5 6

Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

You do not need to purchase it,you can use it for personal use for free.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please cancel this request we will have to get someone to fix the computer in
Person. We cannot work like this not computer savy. Will make arrangements for tech to visit our home. Thank you
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

No problem i can understand i will request to cancel this request.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you John we really appreciate it you have been a big help
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

You are welcome.