Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I just sent an email... it was just your email returned to

Customer Question

I just sent an email . . . it was just your email returned to you and I was just informed it was a such address really? Your own email?Earlier today I tried to change my Google password ***** my husbands Mac. I was unsuccessful and you advised via email to confirm my current devices. I did but noted my husbands mac was listed as coming from Ohio. It is here in Boise Id and never in Ohio. What is going on?Right now I'm on my Verizon tablet.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

If you show a device in location history accessing your account from Ohio, your account may have been hacked. ( Your google account)

Question, besides the tablet you have, do you have a PC or mac available we could use to work on your Google account?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.