Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I just lost the contact. Can you go into my computer and fix

Customer Question

I just lost the contact. Can you go into my computer and fix this Lightroommess?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you tell me what you mean by 'just lost the contact'? Were you speaking to someone else at Justanswer or do you mean on

your device?

Please explain in detail the nature of your issue so i can either help or direct you to the path you need to resolve your issue?

~Franklin

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I was. I have Lightroom3,4,5,6. I don't know how to get my pics into the current cstalog. That's why it would be great if you could get onto my computer and fix it.

I have sent the offer to remote in. Now we need to know if you have a Mac or a Windows pc to send the correct link once

you accept the offer.

~Franklin

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Windows

Great~!

Once you accept the offer i sent at your request, i will be able to generate a link to send for Windows.

~Franklin

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i did
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are you there?

On my end, it only shows payment failure. Sometimes a bank or cc company will block a payment to new websites.

A quick call to them, will normally resolve the issue.

In the meantime, i will send the offer back to you, you must click and accept it before i can generate a link.

~Franklin

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry it's not working. Too much trouble. I'll have to get someone else to help me. Thanks.

Are you comfortable with a computer? If so, we could still send responses 'here' in written method to try to help?

Remote is only an option. Not the end of the line for you.

We could try and continue if you are willing to proceed this way? If not, i understand.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok

Okay, lets start with basics. Have you ever been able to move the pics into your cstalog? In other words,

did the program start to glitch or have you never been able to before?

If it just started, how long has it started to fail?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No. I've got most of mypics to the current version.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can't find where they are. Can't you get into my computer and fix it.

I apologize, i cannot without the payment method going through first. It will not allow me to: ***** ***** show

'payment failure' on my side. This must be worked out with your bank/cc company to 'release' the payment.

A simple phone call usually resolves this.

I can see if another expert will be able to assist if you would not prefer to 'wait' for that to go through?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No. Thanks again.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I should be able to remotely connect to your computer now. Let me know if you would like that.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 4 months ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.